Occidental county Sanitation District to Airport-Larkfield-Wikiup Sanitation Zone Wastewater Transport Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Occidental County Sanitation District
- Document Title
- Occidental county Sanitation District to Airport-Larkfield-Wikiup Sanitation Zone Wastewater Transport Project
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preperation
- Document Description
- The proposed project would be located within the District service area, and would utilize existing sanitation facilities in the ALWSZ, which is also operated by the Water Agency. The District provides service to the community of Occidental, which is located approx. 52 miles northwest of SF, CA. The District's existing facilities are comprised of the WWTF, located on property leased by the District from the Druid's Occidental Cemetery at 14445 Occidental Road, and the Lift Station, located on property owned by the District at 4200 Occidental-Camp Meeker Road. Wastewater transportation would primarily occur between the District Lift Station and the ALWSZ WWTF, located approx. 18 miles from the District on Aviation Blvd. near the Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa. Wastewater transportation would occur less frequently from the District WWTF located on Lu Dan Road off of Occidental Road in Occidental. Facility modifications would take place at the District WWTF, District Lift Station, and the ALWSZ WWTF. The county roads that would be utilized for this project are located in a mixture of unincorporated urban areas, rural residential areas, agricultural and forest lands, and commercial and industrial areas in and around the communities of Occidental, Graton, and Santa Rosa.
- Contact Information
Occidental County Sanitation District
404 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 547-1949
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Biological Resources Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Minerals Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Tribal Cultural Resources Water Quality Water Supply Land Use Other
- Reviewing Agencies
- Cal Fire California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 4 California Native American Heritage Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, North Coast Region 1 Department of Water Resources Resources Agency
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.