Franklin Boulevard Bridge Replacement at Lost Slough (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0003-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento County
- Document Title
- Franklin Boulevard Bridge Replacement at Lost Slough (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0003-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Sacramento County
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has amended Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0003-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Permittee, Sacramento County. The project is limited to the replacement of the bridge at Franklin Boulevard over Lost Slough. The replacement bridge structure type is a precast bridge with a vertical alignment slightly above the existing bridge. The proposed replacement bridge will include two 12-foot traffic lanes with adjacent 6-foot paved shoulders on both sides (total width of 39-feet). The total length of the project is expected to be approximately 2,900 feet, including the 520-foot long replacement bridge and roadwork (divided almost evenly between the north and south ends of the bridge) beyond the bridge abutments. These amendments revise the project description to include directional drilling that Permittee requested in their Notification and extend the Project Term to accommodate a delayed schedule.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Lost Slough, in the County of Sacramento, State of California; Latitude 38° 16' 52.13" N, Longitude 121° 26' 23.81" W; Township 5N, Range 5E, Section 16, of the Bruceville U.S. Geological Survey Quadrangle.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The mitigated negative declaration prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2016052014_2017-0003 Amend 2 NOD PDF 148 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.