Kan Water Diversion Project (Lake or Stremabed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0719-R1)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project applies across all land use designations
Project is limited to 1 encroachment. One encroachment is a water diversion from a spring at the head of a class II watercourse. Water is collected from a buried 12 inch cistern and diverted through a 3/4 inch poly pipe to storage for domestic household and cannabis cultivation use. Water is used for cannabis cultivation.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.