VanBebber Northern Realm Ponds Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Humboldt County
- Document Title
- VanBebber Northern Realm Ponds Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment (Table 1). The encroachment is for water diversion from unnamed tributaries to Redwood Creek. Water is diverted for domestic and irrigation use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
Christine Hahn Vertical
619 Second St
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 502-8768
- Willow Creek
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Mad-Redwood River watershed, approximately 9.3 miles south west of the town of Willow Creek, County of Humboldt, State of California; Section 24, T6N R3E Humboldt Base and Meridian, in the Lord Ellis Summit U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle; Assessor’s Parcel 316-174-005; latitude 40.8825 N and longitude -123.7939 W at the point of diversion (POD).
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Humboldt County Dept. of Planning and Building 3015 H Street Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- R__ALL_HABCON_LSA_AGREEMENT FILES_1600 2019_1600-2019-0764-R1_HUM_MJ VanBebber Northern Realm Ponds_1600-2019-0764-R1_HUM_VanBebber Northern Realm Stream Crossings_NOD_Hum PDF 84 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.