Nottingham Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0419-R1)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The project applies across all land use designations
Project is limited to seven encroachments to unnamed tributaries to the Mad River. One encroachment is for water diversion for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The other proposed encroachments are to upgrade or remediate existing rod crossings. Work for these encroachment will some or all of the following: excavation, rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion, and revegetation of stream banks.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.