lone Road Over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0245-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento County
- Document Title
- lone Road Over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0245-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0245-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sacramento County. The amendment is limited to revising Section 3 of the Agreement to remove requirements for a conservation easement because existing land use restrictions or planning documents do not provide opportunity for future development of mitigation areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- 38°24'57.16"N 121°02'18.86"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Willow Creek, in the County of Sacramento, State of California; of the Carbondale U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quadrangle.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. The Department's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at the Department's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2014082026 PDF 946 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.