lone Road Over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0245-R2).
3 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento County
- Document Title
- lone Road Over Willow Creek Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0245-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0245-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Sacramento County. The amendment is limited to revising Section 3 of the Agreement to remove requirements for a conservation easement because existing land use restrictions or planning documents do not provide opportunity for future development of mitigation areas.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 38°24'57.16"N 121°02'18.86"W
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Willow Creek, in the County of Sacramento, State of California; of the Carbondale U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quadrangle.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- The project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. The Department's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at the Department's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2014082026 PDF 946 K