Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego
(Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
Northern Regional Tertiary Treatment Plant
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
United State Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
The project consists of adoption of a Master Reclamation Permit for the Northern Tertiary Regional Tertiary Treatment Plant (NRTTP). The NRTTP will provide tertiary treatment of domestic wastewater generated on the northern portion of the Marines Corpse Base Camp Pendleton.
Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.