RZN-19-001 Rezone 1.45 acres from Low Density Residential (R-1) Zone to Medium Density Residential (R-2) Zone.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Modesto, City of (City of Modesto)
- Document Title
- RZN-19-001 Rezone 1.45 acres from Low Density Residential (R-1) Zone to Medium Density Residential (R-2) Zone.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Ly Nguyen
- Document Description
- Rezone of 1.45 acres comprised of two adjacent parcels of land located at 1215 and 1225 W. Roseburg Avenue (APNs 118-018-024 and 118-018-025) from current designations of Low Density Residential (R-1) to Medium High Density Residential (R 2) Zone. Both properties currently each have a dwelling unit on them and a rezone would facilitate the development of a proposed multi-family housing project for 1215 W. Roseburg Avenue, currently being reviewed by staff. The maximum density allowed for the site under the R-2 Zone would be 17 dwelling units total. The applicant is proposing to develop the site to up to 14 units.
- Contact Information
City of Modesto Community & Economic Development Dept.
P.O. Box 642
Modesto, CA 95353
Phone : (209) 577-5267
- Cross Streets
- 1215 and 1225 W. Roseburg Avenue
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- City of Modesto
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- City of Modesto, Community & Economic Development Department, Planning Division, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto, CA 95354
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2014042081 PDF 2280 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.