Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Parkland, Open Space
To relocate the PG&E overhead electrical wires and poles in Riverfront Park and over the Feather River. The project includes removal of 3 poles in conflict with the new bridge construction and replacement with 4 poles to improve the alignment over the soccer fields and the location of guy wires in the park.
3310 El CAmino Ave., Suite 170, Saramento, CA 95821
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.