The project consists of two main components: OCSD Sewer Pipeline: Construction of sewer pipeline from the existing Newport Beach Pump Station site at the end of Walkabout Circle in Newport Beach, to the existing OCSD interplant line in Brookhurst St. in Huntington Beach. Costa Mesa Sanitary District (CMSD) & Newport Beach (NB) facilities: Construction of several pipelines connecting areas within the cities of Costa Mesa and Newport Beach to the proposed OCSD sewer pipeline, and the abandonment for eight existing pump stations in this area by CMSD & NB.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.