LU: Vacant Residential Lands
Z: One-Acre Residential-Planned Development (R1A-PD)
GP: High Density Residential (HDR)
1. Rezone of property from One-Acre Residential District-Planned Development (R1A-PD) to One-Family Residential District-Planned Development (R1-PD) and Open Space-Planned Development (OS-PD);
2. Development Plan for the proposed clustered residential subdivision (Treviso II) to include 20 residential lots, one open space lot, and modified One-Family Residential (R1) zone district development standards;
3. Tentative Subdivision Map dividing a 6.98 acre lot into twenty Class I residential lots ranging in size from 5,181 s.f. to 62,012 s.f., one private road (Lot R) measuring 0.46 acre, and one Open Space lot measuring 2.27 acres;
4. Design Waivers of the following Design and Improvement Standards Manual (DISM) Standard Plan standards:
A. Reduction of right-of-way from 50 feet to 31 feet for private road (Lot R) Via Treviso;
B. Reduction of sidewalk width from 6 feet to 4 feet and placement of sidewalk on one side of private road Lot R;
C. Reduction of off-site road pavement width (Via Barlogio) from 36 feet to 24 feet wide without standard widewalk and curb gutters; and
D. Increase the maximum driveway gradient from 16% to 20% serving Lot 20.
5. Findings of Consistency with General Plan policy 126.96.36.199 in accordance with the Interim Interpretive Guideline to reduce setback from 50 feet to 25 feet from an identified wetland.
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Native American Heritage CommissionDepartment of Toxic Substances ControlDepartment of Water ResourcesOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencyCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.