Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle)
(California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
California Carpet Stewardship Plan
NOD - Notice of Determination
This project is the approval of the California Product Stewardship for Carpet Plan (Plan) that is submitted by the carpet stewardship organization, Carpet America Recovery (CARE), on behalf of the carpet manufacturers who are participating in the Plan, in compliance with AB2398. The Plan will be implemented by private businesses engaged in the manufacture, sales installation, and recycling of carpet in California.
Cal/EPA Headquarters Building, 1001 I Street, Sacramento CA
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.