Installation of Full-Capture Connector Pipe Screens
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Various, including R-1, R-2, R-3, Industrial, Commercial
Purchase and installation of full-capture catch basin inserts to prevent trash/debris from entering the storm drain system. This will ensure full compliance with the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Trash Total Maximum Daily Load requirement. Inserts will be installed at approximately 475 locations through the City.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.