Western Riverside County Regional Wastewater Authority
30-inch Diameter Force Main Relocation at River Road Bridge
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Open Sapce/Water Course and Open Space/Open Space-Water and Water-Related
To provide a "fall-safe" crossing of the Santa Ana River, WRCRWA plans to install valves and short sections of pipeline to reconnect its existing pipeline under the river which was abandoned during the construction of the bridge replacement by the County of Riverside. The new pipeline in the bridge cell would be used as the primary force main and the existing reconnected pipeline would be used as a backup.
14205 Meridian Parkway
Riverside, CA 92518
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.