The proposed Port Master Plan Amendment include the following:
- Adjust the Port Master Plan boundary to incorporate the Navy Pier
- Assign land use designation(s) and future projects to the Navy Pier including a park
- Remove reference and graphic providing a new curvilinear pier at Grape Street
- Change Commercial Recreation use on B Street Pier to Marine Terminal
- Incorporate the constraints of homeland security requirements on maritime facilities and public access
- Incorporate a Bayfront shuttle
- Incorporate a new youth hostel as a permitted use
- Specify excursion facility locations
- Recognize the G Street Mole park as a memorial park
- Assign development parameters and standards to 1220 Pacific Highway
- Incorporate Port GIS into the delineation and area calculations throughout Planning District 3
- Incorporate other PMP text, land use and graphic modifications as needed.
California Coastal Commission (CCC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways, California Department of Transportation, District 11 (DOT), California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Department of Toxic Substances Control, Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency
Air Quality, Cumulative Effects, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Public Services, Recreation, Transportation, Climate Change
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.