Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Trails, Picnic Areas, and Campground Accessibility Improvement Project
MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
Present Land Use
The Department of Parks and Recreation proposes to improve accessibility at various sites within Saddleback Buttes State Park. The following is a brief description of the proposed park work:
- Day Use Area: Modify three existing picnic sites; construct a one new double vault restrooms; install an accessible route of travel from picnic sites to restrooms; provide accessible parking.
- Campground Area: Modify three sites; modify group sites and common areas to firm stable surfaces; install an American with Disabilities compliant parking space, water station, and drinking fountains.
- Office/Information Center: Provide accessible concrete parking and pathway into the building.
- Campfire Center: Provide accessible seating; create accessible route of travel; create firm, stable surface in the seating area.
- Dowen Nature Trail: Modify the trail to meet California State Park's Accessibility Guidelines and the Federal Access Board's Outdoor Recreation Guidelines.
Air QualityArchaeologic-HistoricBiological ResourcesNoiseToxic/HazardousWater Quality
Cal FireCalifornia Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5California Department of Health Care ServicesCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 7California Highway PatrolCalifornia Native American Heritage CommissionCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Victorville Region 6 Department of Water ResourcesOffice of Historic PreservationResources Agency
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.