American River Watershed Common Features, Water Resources Development Act of 2016 – Sacramento River East Levee Contract 4 (SREL C4 Project) Topography and Util
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- American River Watershed Common Features, Water Resources Development Act of 2016 – Sacramento River East Levee Contract 4 (SREL C4 Project) Topography and Util
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), along with its non-Federal sponsors, the Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB) and Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency (SAFCA), are conducting topographic mapping and utility surveys along the Sacramento River as a part of the SREL C4 Project.
- Contact Information
Kalia Schuster of the Department of Water Resources
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1429
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The topographic mapping and utility surveys will occur in various locations along the left bank (East side) of the Sacramento River between south of the town of Freeport and the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in in Sacramento, CA.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 Information Collection; 15304 Minor Land Alterations
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed action is exempt as it includes only minor alterations of land, and data collected will be used to support SREL C4 Project geological survey planning and engineering design (14 CCR§15304, 14 CCR§15306). The data collection will not result in any significant impacts to environmental resources. Please note, the signed NOE is not attached. If you would like to request a signed copy of the NOE, please contact Board Staff at: email@example.com.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021 PDF 180 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.