American River Watershed Common Features (ARCF) 2016 Project - Sacramento River East Levee (SREL) Contract 3 and SREL Contract 4 Projects
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- American River Watershed Common Features (ARCF) 2016 Project - Sacramento River East Levee (SREL) Contract 3 and SREL Contract 4 Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), along with its non-Federal sponsors, the Central Valley Flood Protection Board (CVFPB) and Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency, are conducting geological surveys along a 7-mile stretch of the left bank (East side) of the Sacramento River as a part of the ARCF 2016 Project - SREL C3 and C4 Projects.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1429
- Other Location Info
- The geological surveys will occur in various locations along a 7-mile stretch of the left bank (East side) of the Sacramento River between Clarksburg and the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in Sacramento County, Sacramento.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15304 (Minor Alteration of Land) and 15306 (Information Collection)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed action is exempt as it includes only minor alterations of land, and data collected will be used to support ARCF 2016 Project - SREL C3 and C4 Projects’ geological survey planning and engineering design (14 CCR§15304, 14 CCR§15306). The subsurface data collection will not result in any significant impacts to environmental resources. Please note, the signed NOE is not attached. If you would like to request a signed copy of the NOE, please contact Kalia Schuster at Kalia.Schuster@water.ca.gov.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021 PDF 179 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.