Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration Feasibility Study FEIS/EIR (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0019-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Ventura County
- Document Title
- Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration Feasibility Study FEIS/EIR (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0019-R5)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0019-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Ventura County Public Works Agency. The proposed project will replace the existing 210’ Santa Ana Bridge with a new 350’ bridge, on a new upstream alignment. The old bridge will be removed once construction of the new bridge has been completed. This project will result in improved flows, correct existing sediment restrictions, and is an important component of the greater Matilija Ecosystem Restoration Project.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife South Coast Region
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 354-4114
- Other Location Info
- The Santa Ana Boulevard Bridge over the Ventura River is located west of SR-33 and east of Riverside Drive, in the community of Oak View, in an unincorporated portion of Ventura County. The project is located north of the City of Ventura and south of the City of Ojai.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.