SCH Number 2004091031

Project Info

Wilshire Comstock
The project applicant proposes to develop the vacant project site with 35 condominium units (and 8 accessory maids rooms) pursuant to the previous TTM approval. The approximate 202,000 square foot high-rise residential building would be 21 stories or approximately 281 feet in height. 52.8 percent or 13,203 square feet of the existing vacant lot would be developed with the proposed high-rise building. The remaining 47.2 percent or 11,814 square feet of the project site would consist of open space. Parking would be provided on-site for approximately 111 vehicles in a three level subterranean parking structure. Total grading would consist of approximately 38,600 cubic-yards of soil. Pursuant to Section 16.50 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, the project is subject to Design Review Board oversight to ensure that specific design criteria of the Westwood Community Plan is implemented into the design elements of the proposed project (the project is exempt from the Wilshire-Westwood Scenic Corridor Specific Plan as the TTM was approved between July 25, 1972 and June 5, 1980). The record map will not be modified. The applicant is voluntarily agreeing to the preparation of an environmental impact report (EIR) which will provide a detailed analysis of Geology and Soils, Transportation/Traffic and other environmental factors deemed to be potentially affected.
Download CSV New Search


2 documents in project

Type Lead/Public Agency Received Title
City of Los Angeles Wilshire Comstock
City of Los Angeles Wilshire Comstock