SCH Number 2001032114
- Land Rotation and Water Conservation Program
- Western Canal Water District (WCWD) would allow water to remain in Lake Oroville under the 1-year program. In a normal year, approximately 9% of WCWD lands are rotated and temporarily removed from production. For only a single year, the proposed program would rotate an additional 21% of irrigable land in WCWD's service area of Butte and Glenn Counties. In total, for calendar year 2001, approximately 30% of the 58,587 acres of irrigable land would be rotated.
2 documents in project