R-1-6, C-3 / Medium Density Residential, Community Commercial
The proposed Project consists of development of 96 single-family residences, approximately 4.74 acres of commercial development, approximately 1.11-acre neighborhood park, a ponding basin, and other associated improvements. The Project would require site approval of a General Plan Amendment, Zone Change, and Tentative Subdivision Map for the respective residential and commercial areas.
• Approval of a General Plan Amendment for a southern portion of the site from “Community Commercial” to “Medium Density Residential”
• Approval of Zone change for a southern portion of the site from C-3 (Community Commercial) to R-1-6 (One-Family Residential)
• Approval of Tentative Subdivision Map
• Development of 96 single-family residential units
• Development of 4.74 acres of commercial area, for a buildout of up to 82,604 square feet of commercial space
• Development of a 1.11-acre neighborhood park
• Development of a 0.81-acre storm basin
• Construction of internal roads, landscaping, and a block wall per City Standards
• Construction of curb, gutter and sidewalks, per City Standards
• Connection to City utilities, including stormwater, sewer and water
Access to the proposed commercial would be provided along El Monte Way and access to the proposed residential development would be provided along Crawford Avenue.
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW), California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 6 (DOT), California Department of Water Resources (DWR), California Highway Patrol (CHP), California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Natural Resources Agency, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 (RWQCB), Central Valley Flood Protection Board, Office of Historic Preservation, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water, District 12, California Department of Conservation (DOC)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Conservation (DOC)
Residential (Single family residential)(Units 96, Acres 20), Commercial (Sq. Ft. 82604, Acres 4.74, Employees 10)
General Plan Amendment, Rezone, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.)
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Biological Resources, Cultural Resources, Energy, Geology/Soils, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mandatory Findings of Significance, Noise, Population/Housing, Recreation, Transportation, Utilities/Service Systems, Wildfire
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents.
To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.
For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.