California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2
Stannard/Tahoe Belleview LLC Pier Modification/Extension (Lake Alteration Agreement EPIMS Notification No. PLA-33384-R2)
NOE - Notice of Exemption
The project consists of remodeling and extending an existing pier on Lake Tahoe and is limited to the
1) Extension of the total length of the pier by sixty (60) feet.
2) Widening of the main body of the pier from six (6) to eight (8) feet.
3) Expansion of the pier head from ten (10) feet to fifteen (15) feet in width, with the additional sixty
(60) feet extension in length added here.
4) Removal of six (6) existing ten and three quarter (10 ¾) inch diameter pilings.
5) Removal of three (3) “H” pilings that currently support two boat lifts.
6) Removal of an existing catwalk and support structure.
7) Driving of fourteen (14) ten and three quarter (10 ¾) in diameter pilings to support the widened and
extended pier head.
8) Driving of two (2) two and one half (2 ½) in steel support pilings to secure the two (2) adjustable cat
9) Driving of 4 “H” pilings to support the two (2) boat lifts.
10) Driving of six (6) four by four (4X4) inch fender piling along the pier head.
All equipment access to the site will be from Lake Tahoe by means of amphibious vehicle or using barge
mounted equipment, including a barge mounted pile driver.