Prologis Stewart and Gray Road Warehouse Project

2 Documents in Project

Summary

SCH Number
2022030738
Lead Agency
City of Downey
Document Title
Prologis Stewart and Gray Road Warehouse Project
Document Type
EIR - Draft EIR
Received
Document Description
The proposed Project would include the demolition of the existing buildings totaling approximately 433,000 square feet (SF) and the construction of an approximately 535,685-SF industrial concrete tilt-up building for warehouse/logistics uses. The Project would include 683 automobile parking spaces, 255 trailer and/or container parking spaces, and 109 dock loading doors. The new industrial building would be used for logistics and distribution purposes, and specifically as a fulfillment center and for cold storage. Approximately 95 percent of the warehouse (508,900 SF) would be high cube fulfillment and the remaining 5 percent (26,785 SF) would be for cold storage (i.e., refrigerated warehouse space). The facility would also include 20,000 SF of office area and 25,000 SF of mezzanine area within the 535,685 SF building. On-site activities would include storage, distribution, and/or consolidation of manufactured goods, and last-mile fulfillment and delivery; and general industrial/warehouse with refrigeration and cold storage component for the purposes of receiving, storing, shipping of food and/or beverage products. The office space would be used for office uses ancillary to the warehouse operations. The proposed facility would operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Contact Information

Name
Alfonso Hernandez
Agency Name
City of Downey
Job Title
Principal Planner
Contact Types
Lead/Public Agency

Location

Cities
Downey
Counties
Los Angeles
Regions
Southern California
Cross Streets
Stewart and Gray Road and Woodruff Avenue

Notice of Completion

State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW), California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Water Resources (DWR), California Highway Patrol (CHP), California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Natural Resources Agency, California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region 4 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Office of Historic Preservation, San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy (RMC), State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality, Department of Toxic Substances Control, California Department of Transportation, District 7 (DOT)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
Department of Toxic Substances Control, California Department of Transportation, District 7 (DOT)
Development Types
Industrial (Sq. Ft. 535685, Acres 26, Employees 2097)
Local Actions
Redevelopment
Project Issues
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Cultural Resources, Energy, Geology/Soils, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Hazards & Hazardous Materials, Hydrology/Water Quality, Land Use/Planning, Mandatory Findings of Significance, Noise, Transportation, Tribal Cultural Resources

Attachments

Notice of Completion [NOC] Transmittal form
State Comment Letters [Comments from state reviewing agencies]

Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at state.clearinghouse@opr.ca.gov or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.

Download CSV Download All Attachments New Search Print