Install a new well and associated utilities at Standish Hickey State Recreation Area to provide a reliable source of potable water for parks residences and park visitors. Work to install the well associated utilities will be as follows:
- Installation of the well will be completed by a commercial well drilling company. The well casing will be a diameter of 8 to 10 inches and no more than 120 feet deep. A concrete slab will be poured around the well casing. The will be 6 feet by 6 feet and 6 inches thick. A small wooden structure will be placed on the slab to cover the well, and it will be no more than 4 inches high;
- Excavate a 16-inches wide by 36-inch-deep trench between the well and the northwest corner of the maintenance yard’s fence. Install utilities in the trench and backfill with excavated materials, and attach utilities to the fence and run them along the length of the fence to the southwest corner;
- Excavate a 16-inch wide by 36-inch deep by 20-foot-long trench across the maintenance yard entrance road, install utilities backfill the trench and cap with pavement; and Attach utilities to the side of an existing puncheon, and connect them to the water plant.
On existing pavement between the water plant and the state park residences:
- Pour four (4) concrete pads totaling 25-feet-long, 26-feet-wide, and 8-inches-deep;
- Install four (4) 10,000-gallon water tanks (approximately 14 feet high and 12 feet in diameter) and attach to the concrete pads with seismic restraints; and
- Surface mount all plumbing from the water plant to the new tanks.