The project is limited to the following activities:
1) Complete removal of the existing “L” shaped pier, including removal of two (2) of the six (6) current 10 ¾ inch support pilings, the complete support structure, and all decking. Demolition of the existing pier will take place from the lake side using barge mounted equipment.
2) Removal of the ramp from the patio to the existing pier.
3) Upon completion of the demolition, seven (7) 10 ¾ inch diameter steel pipe pilings will be driven into the bed of the lake to a minimum depth of six (6) feet.
4) A new “F” shaped pier will be constructed over the footprint of the existing pier with a three (3) foot wide catwalk constructed within the slip portion of the new pier to access the boat mooring.
5) A total of eleven (11) pilings, four (4) original and seven (7) new, will be present on the lakebed.
6) All new construction on the pier will be conducted from the water using barge mounted equipment. The new pier will be level with, and directly connected to, the existing stone patio.