Install a new high voltage electrical supply line at Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument to provide for the needs of the existing maintenance yard, to support the installation of four (4) new electrical vehicle (EV) dual charging stations and to provide service for a future modular office building. Work will:
- Install two (2) pull boxes along an existing electrical conduit located between the generator sub-station and the Roman Pool building.
- Excavate a new approximately 12 inch wide by 40 inch deep by 715-foot-long trench between the Roman Pool building and the proposed modular office site.
- Install approximately ten (10) new electrical and telecommunications pull boxes along the new trench route leading to the proposed office modular site.
- Install one (1) 4-inch conduit and two (2) 3-inch conduits, each approximately 715-feet long with schedule 40 conduit along straight sections and schedule 80 conduit along curves.
- Install a new step-down transformer, cabinet and distribution panel on Elephant Hill.
- Install a new 5,000-volt switchgear at the existing generator sub-station.
- Install new 225 amp and 400 amp 3-phase wires in conduit.
- Install a sub-feed for 4 new EV dual charging stations in the employee parking lot, and
- Back-fill trenches, compact soil, and repave trenched areas with asphalt where needed.