The project includes the following discretionary actions to construct 102 multi-family residential units:
• Annexation/Reorganization from the County of San Diego into the City of Escondido
• General Plan Amendment from Suburban (up to 3.3 du/acre) to Urban 3 (up to 18 du/acre)
• Prezone/Rezone to Planned Development – No Zoning designation to Residential (PD-R 13.2) with a density of 13.2 units/acre
• Master and Precise Development Plan in accordance with Escondido Municipal Code, Chapter 33 – Zoning, Article 190. Planned Development (P-D Zone)., Sec. 330415 requirements).
• Tentative Subdivision Map approval for the creation of one lot air-space units on the project site.
The project includes: APNs APNs 224-310-05, -06, -07, -08 and -20 and is associated with the following addresses: 2039, 2047, 2085 and 2089 North Iris Lane.
224-310-05-00; 224-310-06-00; 224-310-07-00; 224-310-08-00; and 224-310-20-00
Other Location Info
2039, 2047, 2085 and 2089 North Iris Lane
Notice of Completion
State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
California Air Resources Board (ARB), California Department of Conservation (DOC), California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5 (CDFW), California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Department of Transportation, District 11 (DOT), California Department of Water Resources (DWR), California Highway Patrol (CHP), California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Natural Resources Agency, California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego Region 9 (RWQCB), Department of Toxic Substances Control, Office of Historic Preservation, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water, District 14, State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents.
To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.
For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.