Colgin Cellars, LLC - Agricultural Road Improvement Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0110-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Colgin Cellars, LLC - Agricultural Road Improvement Plan (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0110-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project covered under this Agreement is part of the larger Colgin Cellars, LLC Agricultural Road Improvement project, which will realign and improve an existing 2,800 linear-foot gravel access road that extends from the main property driveway to the new vineyard development site. The improved access road and new extension will be composed of hot mix asphalt and be between 20 to 24 feet wide and 3,400 feet long. As part of the project, improvements will be made to five stream crossings, including three culvert replacements and realignments, construction of one clear span bridge, and construction of one new culvert.
- Contact Information
Garrett Allen, Environmental Scientist
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Colgin Cellars, LLC property approximately 0.1 miles east from the entrance to Nine Suns and David Arthur wineries, off Long Ranch Road in unincorporated Napa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 & 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of: 1) replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced; and 2) construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures.
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2019-0110-R3_NOE PDF 213 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.