REPAIR SLOPE EROSION - 2W820/0421000280
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
- Document Title
- REPAIR SLOPE EROSION - 2W820/0421000280
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A District Director's Order is requested to repair slope erosion on the outside shoulder of the Southbound Scott Creek Off-Ramp OF Route 680, postmile .38, in the City of Fremont in Alameda County.
- Contact Information
Lead/Public Agency / Project Applicant
111 GRAND AVE
OAKLAND , CA 94623
Phone : (925) 642-3733
- Other Location Info
- Outside shoulder of the Southbound Scott Creek Off-Ramp OF Route 680, postmile .38, in the City of Fremont in Alameda County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1d. Existing facilities/Structures
- Notice of Exemption
- 2W820_NOE_signed PDF 79 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.