The project consists of and includes the following entitlements:
1. A Tentative Subdivision Map to divide approximately 6.5 acres into 46 single-family residential lots and 12 common area lots in the Marshall-Fair Oaks SPA.
2. A Special Development Permit to allow the proposed project to deviate from the following development standards:
• Minimum Lot Area (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A): The minimum lot area for a detached single-family residential interior lot (RD-10 zone) is 4,000 square feet and a corner lot is 5,200 square feet. Of the 46 lots, 36 are proposed to be less than the minimum lot area requirement.
• Minimum Lot Width (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A): The minimum lot width for a detached single-family residential interior lot width (RD-10) is 40 feet and a corner lot with is 52 feet. Of the 46 lots, 24 are proposed to be less than the minimum lot width requirement.
• Public Street Frontage (Section 5.4.2.B, Table 5.7.A): Up to two lots may be served by a private drive without meeting the public street frontage requirement. As proposed, the 46-lot subdivision would be served by a private street network.
• Front Yard Setback (Section 5.4.2.C, Table 5.7.B): The minimum front yard setback for detached single-family residential units is 20 feet. The proposed project is requesting a minimum front yard setback of 10 feet for all lots.
3. A Design Review to comply with the Sacramento County Countywide Design Guidelines.