Drum Lodge LLC Pier Reconstruction Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan South Lake Tahoe Region 6 (RWQCB)
- Document Title
- Drum Lodge LLC Pier Reconstruction Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Project will demolish the existing pier and rebuild a 116 foot pier with adjustable catwalk.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Water Board
2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5578
- Meeks Bay, CA South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
- Other Information
- 1107 &7741 State Highway 89 Meeks Bay, CA, El Dorado County accessed via Chinkapin Cove.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Minor Alternations to Land, Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The RWQCB, Lahontan Region finds that this project, as permitted, will not have a significant effect on the environment and shall be exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to Section 15304, Minor Alterations to Land.
- Notice of Exemption
- Enclosure 2 _NOE_Drum Lodge Pier PDF 175 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.