City of San Pablo Routine Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0203-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- City of San Pablo Routine Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0203-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to routine maintenance activities at 26 locations on Wildcat Creek and San Pablo Creek in the City of San Pablo. Routine maintenance activities authorized are vegetation, trash, and sediment removal.
- Contact Information
Andrea Boertien, Environmental Scientist
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- San Pablo
- Contra Costa
- Northern California San Francisco Bay Area
- Other Information
- The project is located at 26 separate sites located throughout the City of San Pablo and within Wildcat Creek and San Pablo Creek, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of existing or former use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2020-0203-R3_NOE PDF 213 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.