Sacramento Marina and Miller Park Boat Ramp Annual Maintenance Dredging (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0242-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Sacramento Marina and Miller Park Boat Ramp Annual Maintenance Dredging (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0242-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities are limited to maintenance dredging at two (2) locations adjacent to one another located at Sacramento River, River Mile 57.3. The two (2) locations for maintenance dredging will be the Sacramento Marina channel entrance and the Miller Park Boat Ramp. Up to 5,000 cubic yards of dredge material may be removed annually from the Sacramento Marina channel entrance. Up to 1,000 cubic yards of dredge materials is may be removed annually from the Miller Park boat ramp. A clamshell dredge or a long reach excavator up to 65 feet long shall be used to dredge both locations.
- Contact Information
Andrea Boertien, Environmental Scientist
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on the Sacramento River at 2710 Ramp Way, City of Sacramento, County of Sacramento, State of California; Latitude 38.560303 N, Longitude 1121.516647 W; Section 11, Township 8N, 4E, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Sacramento West; Assessor’s Parcel Number 009-0020-003.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it consists of a minor alteration of land through maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Notice of Exemption
- 1600-2020-0242-R3_NOE PDF 214 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.