TAG Properties, 3600 Goat Rock Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS Notification No. 14377-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- TAG Properties, 3600 Goat Rock Road (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS Notification No. 14377-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to remediating site conditions that are in violation of Fish and Game Code. Generally, the work includes Trash and refuse areas were cleaned up and sediment and nutrient pollution sources were removed and cultivating a 10,000 square foot commercial cannabis operation.
- Contact Information
Timothy S. Dodson, Senior Environmental Scientist (Specialist)
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located near unnamed tributaries to Young Creek, thence Feliz Creek in the Russian River watershed, in the County of Mendocino, State of California; Latitude 39.022773, Longitude, -123.207799; 3600 Goat Rock Road, Ukiah, CA, zip 95482; Assessor’s Parcel Number 046-320-36.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is being implemented by enforcement actions by regulatory agencies.
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-MEN-14377-R1_NOE PDF 218 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.