North Bay Baylands Regional Conservation Investment Strategy
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- North Bay Baylands Regional Conservation Investment Strategy
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to develop and complete a final draft of the North Bay Baylands Regional Conservation Investment Strategy. WCB Project ID 2020187.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Multiple Cities
- Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located along the San Pablo Bay shoreline from the western touchdown of the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge to the northern touchdown of the Carquinez Bridge. The Regional Conservation Investment Strategy will encompass an area that extends landward approximately one mile inland from the maximum flood extent for the California Ocean Protection Council and extends bayward into San Pablo Bay along the existing San Pablo Bay shoreline to encompass mudflats adjacent to the shoreline.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code Number: 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves only planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020187_NorthBay_RCIS_NOE_HC_CR_SM PDF 238 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.