Mindego Creek Fish Passage Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Mindego Creek Fish Passage Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The remediation of a dam and fish ladder that block the passage of coho salmon and steelhead trout to 4.5 miles of habitat on Mindego Creek. WCB Project ID: 2020152.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- 21 miles southeast of the City of Half Moon Bay in San Mateo County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State Section number and type: Section 15333, Class 33 Small Habitat Restoration Projects
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020152_MindegoCreek_NOE_HC_DC_SM PDF 237 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.