Tuolumne-Stanislaus Watershed Restoration Planning
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Tuolumne-Stanislaus Watershed Restoration Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This planning project will complete the necessary cultural and biological surveys and technical documents for California Environmental Quality Act compliance in both the Stanislaus and Tuolumne River watersheds, in Tuolumne County.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Boggy Meadow: 13 miles SE of Mi Wuk Village and 18 miles NE of Groveland; Cottonwood Meadow: 14 miles SE of Mi Wuk Village and 19 miles NE of Groveland; Boney Flat Meadow: 7 miles SE of Mi Wuk Village and 16 miles NE of Groveland; Little Rattlesnake tributary: 12 miles NE of Arnold.The project is within both the Tuolumne and Stanislaus River Watersheds at four sites; Boggy Meadow: Forest Road 2N89, Boney Flat Meadow: Forest Road 17EV14, Cottonwood Meadow: Forest Road 2N84, and Little Rattlesnake Tributary: Forest Road 6N23Y, in Tuolumne County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- State code Number: Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a planning project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020131_Tuolumne-StanislausPlanning_NOE_HC_CR_SM PDF 238 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.