Yuba River Headwater Aspen Restoration Planning
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Yuba River Headwater Aspen Restoration Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This planning project will complete the necessary cultural and biological surveys and technical documents for California Environmental Quality Act compliance in the Yuba River watersheds, in Sierra, Nevada, and Placer Counties. WCB Project ID: 2020137.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Sierra City
- Nevada Placer Sierra
- Other Location Info
- The project is within the Yuba River Watershed in the Tahoe National Forest by Sierra City, central to sites off CA Hwy 49 and northwest of additional project sites near Jackson Meadows and Emigrant Gap, in Sierra, Nevada, and Placer Counties.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262, Feasibility and Planning Studies
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a planning project involving only feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions, which the board has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020137_YubaRiver_Planning_NOE_HC_CR_SM PDF 238 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.