CAL FIRE Grizzly Creek Forest Conservation Easement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- CAL FIRE Grizzly Creek Forest Conservation Easement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acceptance of a conservation easement over 762± acres of land by CAL FIRE for the protection of managed forest lands and forest reserve areas that include Douglas fir, old growth redwood and riparian corridors. WCB Project ID 2019196.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Near Bridgeville
- Other Location Info
- Four miles northwest of the Community of Bridgeville. APNs: 207-053-002; 207-054-001, 003, 007; 207-055-002, 003.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Public Resources Code 21080.28. Acquisition of an interest in Land by a Public Agency
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the acquisition of land for wildlife conservation purposes and the transfer of an ownership interest in land to preserve open space and habitat, including plant or animal habitats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019196_CAL_FIRE_GrizzlyCreek_NOE_HC PDF 296 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.