Yearry Water Diversion and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2019-0920-R1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Yearry Water Diversion and Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2019-0920-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to two encroachments. One proposed encroachment is to remove a point of water diversion from a stream. The second proposed encroachment will replace a failing culvert at a road/stream crossing.
- Contact Information
Lead/Public Agency / Responsible Agency
619 Second St
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Northern California
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project to be completed is located within the Klamath River watershed, approximately 2.7 miles southwest of the town of Orleans, County of Humboldt, State of California. The project is located in Sections 3 and 10, T10N, R5E, Humboldt Base and Meridian; in the Orleans U.S. Geological Survey 7.5- minute quadrangle; Assessor’s Parcel Number 529-281-006; latitude 41.2821 N and longitude 123.5883 W at the point of diversion (POD).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 1 and 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace to existing culverts that are undersized and contributing to erosion. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- County Clerk
- Notice of Exemption
- R__ALL_HABCON_LSA_AGREEMENT FILES_1600 2019_1600-2019-0920-R1_HUM_MJV Yearry_1600-2019-0920-R1_HUM_Yearry_Water Diversion and Stream Crossing_NOE PDF 259 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.