Peterson NOV LSA (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MEN-13195-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Peterson NOV LSA (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MEN-13195-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Under the project, work will occur at a total of six (6) encroachments. Encroachments 1 - 5 are to replace or reinstall failing, undersized, or improperly installed stream crossings. Work for these encroachments will include excavation, removal of the failing crossings, replacement with new properly sized crossings, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion. The remaining encroachment (6) is for dismantling and removal of surface water diversion infrastructure. The project purpose is to decommission and/or upgrade roads which will result in reduced fine sediment delivery to Woodman Creek, tributary to South Fork Eel River, benefiting wildlife and resources.
- Contact Information
Michelle Battaglia, Senior Environmental Scientist (Specialist)
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2002
- 39°44'45.6"N 123°26'0.5"W
- Northern California
- Parcel #
- 033-120-68-00 and 033-120-69-00
- Other Information
- The project will be carried out on property associated with Assessor’s Parcel Nos. 033-120-68-00 and 033-120-69-00; latitude 39.7460N and longitude 123.43347W at the first stream crossing, approximately 4 miles northeast of the town of Laytonville, Mendocino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor alterations of land. No trees will be removed as a result of this project.
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-MEN-13195-R3_NOE PDF 218 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.