WILDFIRE DAMAGE REPAIR 1W490-0421000029
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
- Document Title
- WILDFIRE DAMAGE REPAIR 1W490-0421000029
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California Dept of Transportation proposes project to repair wildfire damages on Route 80, PM 20.92/25.3, near the City of Fairfield in Solano County sparked by widespread lightning.
- Contact Information
MARIAM FARRAR CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Lead/Public Agency / Project Applicant
111 Grand Ave
Oakland, CA 94623
Phone : (925) 642-3733
- Other Location Info
- Route 80, PM 20.92/25.3, near the City of Fairfield in Solano County sparked by widespread lightning.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.