Schellinger Burbank Avenue Subdivision Project, Incidental Take Permit (ITP) 2081-2020-032-03
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Schellinger Burbank Avenue Subdivision Project, Incidental Take Permit (ITP) 2081-2020-032-03
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project includes the development of 14.33 acres, of which 12.72 acres are undeveloped, into a residential development including 136 residential units in five phases: 62 three-story, affordable apartment units; 62 single-family detached houses; and 12 single-family attached duplex dwellings; and two new public roads. Project activities include grubbing and grading of the entire Project site, trench digging, importation of soil, housing and road construction, tree removal, and other activities. The Project will take approximately 18 months to complete. CDFW has issued the ITP in the present case as a public agency for purposes of CEQA (Pub. Resources Code, § 21063).
- Contact Information
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 210-4415
- Santa Rosa
- Other Location Info
- The Schellinger Burbank Avenue Subdivision Project (Project) is located at 1780, 1720,1690, and 1400 Burbank Avenue 0.3 miles north of the Burbank Avenue and Hearn Avenue intersection, within the City of Santa Rosa, Sonoma County. The Project is bounded to the north by undeveloped land with scattered structures, to the east by residential properties and McMinn Avenue, to the south by undeveloped land and residential properties and the Crossroads Project (ITP number 2081-2015-025-03), and to the west by Burbank Avenue. The Project footprint is 14.33 acres and is located on Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 125-361-003, 125-361-010, 125-361-008, and 125-331-003 within Township 7N, Range 8W, Section 27 of the Santa Rosa U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map, Mt. Diablo meridian, at an approximate latitude 38.420657 and longitude -122.732919.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Government Code section 65457; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15182
- Reasons for Exemption
- CDFW determined that the Project and issuance of this ITP is statutorily exempt from environmental review pursuant to Government Code section 65457 and California Code of Regulations title 14, section 15182. Issuance of the ITP, in this respect, is statutorily exempt from environmental review under CEQA because under Government Code section 65457 and California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15182, CEQA does not apply to certain residential projects, including but not limited to land subdivisions, zoning changes, and residential planned unit developments undertaken pursuant to and in conformity to a specific plan for which a public agency prepared an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) after January 1, 1980, and no events subsequent to adoption of the specific plan have required a subsequent or supplemental EIR pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21166 and California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15162. The Project is a residential planned unit development undertaken pursuant to and in conformity to the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan, adopted by the City of Santa Rosa (City) on October 18, 2016, for which the City certified the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan and Roseland Area Annexation Projects EIR (State Clearinghouse No. 2016012030) on that same date, and no events subsequent to adoption of the Roseland Area/Sebastopol Road Specific Plan have required a subsequent or supplemental environmental review.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2081-2020-032-03 Schellinger Burbank Ave ITP-NOE PDF 219 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.