PA-2000192 - Use Permit for an off-site wine cellar.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin County
- Document Title
- PA-2000192 - Use Permit for an off-site wine cellar.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Single Family Residence, Barn/AG-40 (General Agriculture, 40-arce minimum/NG (General Agriculture)
- Document Description
- A Use Permit application for an off-site wine cellar on an 8.24-acre parcel. The project includes conversion of an existing 1,980-square-foot barn into an off-site wine cellar; 450 square-feet of an existing 1,350-square-foot attached garage into a wine tasting room; and the utilization of an outdoor area (approximately 6,955 square-feet in size) to be used for events. Operations are planned for 4 days per week, Thursday through Sunday, during the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. There will be 2 employees, and approximately 10 customers per day. The site will utilize a private well and septic system and onsite storm water drainage. The site will utilize a private well and septic system, and onsite stormwater drainage. The site plan proposes direct access from N. Tretheway Rd. (Use Type: Wineries and Wine Cellars - Wine Cellar, Off-Site) Proposed events per calendar year are as follows: a maximum of 10 marketing events with a maximum of 150 attendees per event; small scale accessory events (a maximum of 1 per day with up to 80 attendees); 4 wine release events (up to 232 attendees at any given time); and large scale accessory events (a maximum of 10 times per year with up to 232 attendees). Amplified music is proposed for all events with the exception of small scale accessory winery events. No amplified music is permitted with Small-Scale Accessory Winery Events.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin County Community Development Department
1810 E. Hazelton Ave.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 468-0227
- San Joaquin
- Cross Streets
- N. Tretheway Rd.
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- Lodi Unified
- Bear Creek
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Commercial (Sq. Ft. 2430, Acres 8.24, Employees 2)
- Local Action
- Use Permit
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Agriculture and Forestry Resources Air Quality Biological Resources Cultural Resources Cumulative Effects Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Geology/Soils Growth Inducement Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Land Use/Planning Mineral Resources Noise Population/Housing Public Services Recreation Schools/Universities Septic System Solid Waste Transportation Tribal Cultural Resources Vegetation Wildfire
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 10 (DOT) California Department of Water Resources (DWR) California Highway Patrol (CHP) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Natural Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5 (RWQCB) Central Valley Flood Protection Board Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water
- Draft Environmental Document [Draft IS, NOI_NOA_Public notices, OPR Summary Form, Appx,]
- PA-2000192 (UP) Mitigated Negative Declaration PDF 194 K PA-2000192 (UP) Public Hearing - Neighborhood PDF 319 K PA-2000192 (UP) Signed IS PDF 11829 K PA-2000192 (UP) Summary Form F PDF 94 K
- Notice of Completion [NOC] Transmittal form
- PA-2000192 (UP) Signed NOC PDF 222 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.