Scott River EFM Road Mill Creek Sediment Reduction Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Scott River EFM Road Mill Creek Sediment Reduction Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number EPIMS-SIS-13241_R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Northwest California Resource Conservation and Development Council, represented by Mark Lancaster.
- Contact Information
CDFW, Sr. Environmental Scientist (Specialist)
1625 S Main St
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 945-9458
- Northern California
- Parcel #
- 024-370-080, 024-382-410, and 024-460-090
- Kidder Creek, Mill Creek
- Other Information
- The project is located at various locations within Mill Creek and Kidder Creek, tributaries of Scott River, in the County of Siskiyou, State of California; nearest town is Greenview, CA; Assessor’s Parcel Number [APN] 024-370-080, 024-382-410, and 024-460-090. The property is owned by EcoTrust Forest Management, Inc.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is limited to operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features with negligible or no expansion. The existing stream/road crossing require repair after the recent fires. Therefore, the continued use of these facilities is consistent with a Class 1 exemption, and no unusual circumstances exist with regard to these facilities at this time.
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-SIS-13241_R1_Mounivong_EFMMillCreek_NOE PDF 341 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.