Bradley Restoration Site Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MON-14228-R4)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Bradley Restoration Site Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MON-14228-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number EPIMS-MON-14228-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Tom Gries. The Project is limited to the one-time clean-up effort including the removal of a 10-inch, 80-foot-long corrugated plastic pipe, fill material, potting soil, and debris, the regrading of disturbed areas of the creek, and the application of erosion control and bank stabilization measures.
- Contact Information
1234 E. Shaw Ave
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 417-7060
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur in and adjacent to the unnamed tributary to South Fork Waller Creek, on the property located at 75000 Copperhead Road, in Bradley, Monterey County, California. Township 24 South, Range 08 East, of Section 16, United States Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5-Minute Quadrangle Map Chualar, Bryson, Latitude 35.841047, Longitude -121.116187, Assessor’s Parcel Number 424-241-022-000.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33, CCR Title 14, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes the restoration of unauthorized activity in the creek and is less than five acres in size. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. EPIMS-MON-14228-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- EPIMS-MON-14228_NOE PDF 212 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.