Water Management Plan for Utilization of Humboldt County Contract Water, Project ID: 2021045
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Water Management Plan for Utilization of Humboldt County Contract Water, Project ID: 2021045
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will develop a plan with associated technical analysis and modeling to support future utilization of Humboldt County's water contract with the Bureau of Reclamation for annual releases of not less than 50,000 acre-feet into the Trinity River to benefit fish and wildlife in the Trinity River and lower Klamath River.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Del Norte Humboldt Trinity
- Other Location Info
- Trinity River, from Lewiston Dam to confluence with Klamath River, and Klamath River, from Trinity River confluence to Pacific Ocean.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262; feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions that the agency has not approved, adopted or
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021045_WaterMgmtPlanHumboldt_NOE_AB_SL_HC PDF 236 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.