Ecological Flow Assessment of Middle and North Fork Eel River Tributaries, Project ID: 2021033
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Ecological Flow Assessment of Middle and North Fork Eel River Tributaries, Project ID: 2021033
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This scientific study will develop stream flow recommendations for tributaries to the Middle Fork and North Fork of the Eel River, located on the Round Valley Indian Tribes’ tribal lands, that will inform stream flow enhancement actions during a future implementation phase.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Tribal lands within the Round Valley Indian Reservation or fee parcels within the Reservation boundary that are controlled and managed by the Round Valley Indian Tribes.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306, Class 6, Information Collection; consists of basic data collection, research, and resource evaluation act
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only data collection, research, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021033_EcologicalFlowAssessmentEel_NOE_AB_SM_HC PDF 305 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.