Williams Creek Restoration Planning, Project ID: 2021018
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)
- Document Title
- Williams Creek Restoration Planning, Project ID: 2021018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will develop draft final (95%) project designs, permit applications, and a monitoring and management plan for a future restoration project that will restore hydrologic function, increase stream flow, improve fish passage, and alleviate flooding impacts to area residents and agricultural operators.
- Contact Information
John P. Donnelly
Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Conservation Board
P.O Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94420-2090
Phone : (916) 445-0137
- Other Location Info
- Williams Creek, extending approximately 2 miles upstream from its confluence with Salt River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262; feasibility or planning studies for possible future actions that the agency has not approved, adopted or
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves only environmental analysis or planning studies for possible future actions which the agency, board, or commission has not approved, adopted, or funded.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2021018_WilliamsCrk_NOE_AB_RF_HC PDF 236 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.